Our policy about processing of your data.
STATEMENT OF PERSONL DATA TREATMENT
Regulation EU 679/2016 (that repeals the previous DLGS 196/2003) with entry into force on 25 May 2018.
The note hereby describes the management of the sheishair.com website in accordance with the EU Regulation 679/2016. The note is released by Mauro Di Bonaventura as owner of the treatment of data collected through the above-mentioned website (other websites or electronic spaces owned by third parties reachable by links even if they appear on the pages of this website, are excluded). Personal information that we get by users and how we treat them:
- Data voluntarily given by users: we will collect any information ou provide to us when you use our contact forms (for example “Contacts”, “Send a message”, “Ask a quote”, “Work with us”) and in particular name, surname, e-mail address, Social Security number, phone number, VAT registration number, business name. The provision of your personal information via our contact forms is not a statutory or contractual requirement; however please note that fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, because we need this information to comply with or respond to your request. Other information or personal information you share with us when completing our contact forms is at your sole discretion. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence
- Aims of the treatment for periodical newsletter sending: with your explicit consensus we may use your personal information to send you direct marketing via email and other communication means when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications at any time using the links provided in the received emails.
How we use your personal information.
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- to answer your questions via sms or email or phone; to provide you with services if the website can do that or manage orders in case of e-commerce;
- to best tailor content and resources according to your preferences;
- to send to you other information that may be of interest to you;
- to ensure that the content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device; Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
- in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to authorities, regulators or government bodies; or
- in some cases, necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and, when we use special categories of personal information, necessary for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims or where the processing relates to personal information manifestly in the public domain; Privacy rev report. 07/05/2018
- in limited circumstances, processed with your consent which we obtain from you from time to time, such as when you opt-in to receive marketing communications and news, via email and other communication means.
We do not take automated decisions depending exclusively on the automatic elaboration, profiling included, that produces legal effects on users or has other analogue consequences. We will keep your information for the longer of the period required in order to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities. The retention periods of your personal information depend on the respective purpose the data are processed for and the respective area such personal information are processed in. It is not possible to outline the various retention periods in a reasonably intelligible format under this Policy.
The criteria used to determine the applicable retention period are that we will retain the personal information set out in this policy for as long as (i) necessary for the respective purpose, (ii) necessary to carry out our business relationship with you, (iii) you have consented to, and/or (iv) required by applicable statutory retention laws.
Sharing with third parties
To facilitate our efficient use of your information, and to provide you with the content and/or resources, we disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To suppliers, contractors and agents: From time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use and other agreements. Examples may include, administrative functions associated with this Website or the hosting by a third party. These companies shall have access to only that personal data required by it to perform their functions, and these companies may not use such data for any other purposes. These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- To government or law enforcement authorities: if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under a legal obligation to do so.
IP addresses and cookies
Where your personal information is stored and processed
As explained in the “Sharing with third parties” paragraph above, we share your personal information with the following:
- Third party suppliers, contractors or agents: where we use a third party supplier, contractor or agent, your personal information remains under our control and we have controls in place to ensure your personal information is adequately protected.
We do not transfer your data outside the EU
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries, in or outside the European Union. Rev. Privacy Report 07/05/2018.We shall only transfer your data outside the EU to countries which the European Commission believes offers an adequate level of protection to you.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
Your rights. How you can access, correct and delete your personal information
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You are entitled to request confirmation whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed. In some cases you can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information;
- right to correct your personal information: If you can demonstrate that personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected;
- right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You may make such a request at any time and the company will evaluate if your request should be granted, however this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data. For situations where in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, the company will do so without undue delay.
Per esercitare i propri diritti, l’utente può scriverci al seguente indirizzo email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To the extent our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before the receipt of such withdrawal.
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority.
We will only send marketing communications to you via email where you have consented that we may do so. We will usually offer you a check box on the forms we use to collect your personal information where, if you agree to receive marketing communications, you have to click the box. Where we send marketing communications to you via email, you may opt out of receiving any further marketing communications by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ function in the email. In addition, you can also exercise your opt-out right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy through appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
What are cookies?
First-party cookies and third-party cookies
Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies
Our website can send session and persistent cookies on your device. While the difference between a first-party and a third-party cookie is related to the subject who controls the starting transmission of the cookie on your device, the difference between a session cookie and a persistent one is about the different time lapse a cookie works for. Session cookies are cookies which, typically, last until you close your browser. When you end your browser session, the cookie expires. Persistent cookies, as the name states, are permanent cookies and continue to work after the browser closing. This allows a quicker and easier access to our website. For example, a persistent cookie that our website reads from your device is the language selected for the navigation. After the cookie transmission, this allows, during further logins, you to be automatically redirected to the website in the previously selected language.
Cookies and other technologies on the website
Our website can send you cookies and similar technologies in different ways and for different scopes. Generally, these can be sent:
- to simplify your experience in our Site and the benefits of our services;
- to monitor, to analyse and to improve the operation and efficiency of our Website and our Services.
It is our intent to be transparent and clear about the conditions and aims of our cookies and other technologies use. Therefore, in this section we have specified the cookies which transmit for you use of our Website and our Services.
Website technical cookies
Website technical cookies are cookies sent by our server to allow the use of our Website. These cookies are generally stored in your browser and do not expire at the end of your session. User’s tracking cookies are first-party cookies which track ID and user’s settings during the login and navigation in the Website.We consider these cookies very useful to the operation of our Website and we can send them on your device to improve your use of our Website and its Services.
They are first-party cookies which give the browser information about which language to use in our website or they are specific session cookies of the CMS used platform.
- Using advs settings: https://www.google.it/settings/ads
- Through the currently constituents available for the disabling of Google analytics for the web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Different third parties do promotional activities on our Website or use information obtained by cookies sent from our Website. Even if we let third parties access the Website to send these cookies to the user’s device, we do not have the control over the information provided by the cookies and we do not have the access to the data. Here follows a list of thir parties cookies which can be sent to you device when you use our Website. For the treatment of personal data which, prior your consensus, third and not known companies could create through the cookies, checking this link and taking advantage of the related service can costumize its choices:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte. We remind you that , if you have taken decision browsing our Website as a non-registered user your privacy settings will be valid only when you will browse again the same pages using the same browser as a non-registerd member.Whereas, if you use a different device or a different browser we will not be able to recognize your settings and we will suggest the policy, asking you to make your choices again. Finally, if you are an user already registered to our Services or if you register again and during the registration you make or have made different choices related to the profiling, these settings will be valid only when you will browse the pages of our websites after the login.
Support during the browser configuration
If you want you can manage the cookies even through your browser settings. Nevertheless, erasing cookies from your browser it could remove the preferences you set, so it would be pappropriate to visit this page to check again your preferences. For further information and support it is possible to visit the specific help page of your browser:
- Internet Explorer
- Other Browser
Facebook: if agreed, it can treat your personal data to guarantee you a browsing experience enriched with functions and social network services. https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/update
Twitter: if agreed, it can treat your personal data to guarantee you a browsing experience enriched with functions and social networkhttps://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-daparte-di-twitter
Google+: if agreed, it can treat your personal data to guarantee you a browsing experience enriched with functions and social network https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/policies/privacy/
Linkedin:if agreed, it can treat your personal data to guarantee you a browsing experience enriched with functions and social networkhttps://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Pinterest:if agreed, it can treat your personal data to guarantee you a browsing experience enriched with functions and social network https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data-other-websites.
Transparency using cookies
- Internet Explorer;
- Google Chrome;
- Other browser.
All the contents available on the website www.sheishair.com whose owner is SHEis BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL SRL, Via Antonio De Curtis 1 – Pineto (TE) – ITALY, can be used only with permission of the copyright holder and for informational purposes only , or staff ; is expressly forbidden to carry out any commercial use or distribution on any computer. It is also forbidden to make changes in the content on the site itself.
It is prohibited to use any other form. Violators will be applied to the relevant civil and criminal penalties .
It is also forbidden to potential competitors to make reproductions of the graphics of the website owned by the Company or any other site which is developed, licensed, controlled or owned by the Company. No logo, graphic element, sound or image taken from the site may be copied or reproduced without the express permission of the Company. The elements that make up the site are protected by commercial agreements and their use is in compliance with the laws related to trade marks, unfair competition and other laws and they may not be copied or imitated.
Exemption of responsibilities
SHEis BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL SRL cannot be held responsible for the information contained on the web pages of the site that it owns or of those which may be developed in the future, nor for the graphics that it contains, nor for any violations of the rights of third parties and the damages that may derive from them nor for damages of any other kind, including those derived from the loss of right of use, loss of information, or loss of earnings or derived from breach of contract, from negligence or other detrimental actions derived from or in any way connected with the use of, or the information available on the website. The Company cannot be held liable for any typographical errors or technical inaccuracies; all of the information is subject to periodic modifications. The Company reserves the right to make improvements and changes at any time on the products and on the programs described in this website.
The names of products and companies mentioned in the www.sheishair.com website may be the trademarks of the respective owners; for this reason it is prohibited to make unauthorized use of them. All of the rights that are not specifically granted in this notice are reserved.
All rights reserved For all queries and problems, please send an e-mail message to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org